Changelogs July 22th
Dear Silkroad Chillout community,
The maintenance is finished and the server is back online!
In an effort to create a more intuitive and comprehensible server design, some drastic changes have been implemented. Copper and Silver coins should no longer be acquirable in game (drops from monsters, rewards, quests, …).
As a result, we’ve made some necessary changes to our price policy. Apart from a new weighting between Iron, Gold, and Chill coins for all affected Items, Gold has been reintroduced as a valuable currency to Silkroad Chillout. Thus, most affected items have now received a sum of gold as cost to them.
Over the last year, we’ve tried to reimplement Gold as a valuable currency to Silkroad Chillout, without much success. From now on, Gold will increase in value, but also in availability over the course of the next few weeks.
- Reworked the Coin system
- removed all copper and silver coin acquisition paths
- added an exchange option for silver and copper coins to the Chillout NPC (exchange ratios are 4:1)
- removed silver and copper coin requirements from all items
- adjusted coin requirements from all affected items
- minor unique spawn time adjustments
- minor damage adjustments
- minor monster behaviour adjustments (we’re looking at you, Chillout Stone Cave)
- Added two more time slots to Roc Event
- Skill adjustments and fixes (e.g. Warrior’s ‘Burning Guns’/’Warcry’)
- Unique adjustments (especially spawn locations)
- Roc Event & Deathbone reworks
- Updated FTW Taxes <> NPC mapping (stay tuned!)