Changelogs December 14
Dear Silkroad Chillout community,
Thank you for your patience! The server is now back online. Down below, you'll find all changes made during this week's server maintenance in English.
- Minor adjustments to the Rebirth Scroll and the Stat Points Reset Scroll
- Added a note to the Rebirth Scroll tooltip description asking to please relog before using the scroll
- Adjustments to the stack size of Trigger, Hit & Parry Scrolls as well as HP/MP Increase potions (stackable to 1000 now)
- Addressed an issue with the “Soul Tail” Attack Pet that locked players out of the game after reaching a certain level
- Implemented a 30min delay in between each vote to address some Silk overwriting issues. If you vote, please wait a bit until you open the next voting site so the server can already process your first vote before it all stacks up.
From now on, there will be regular and intended quick-restarts every 2-3 days to help players’ connections to our server. These restarts will only disconnect you from the game and will last approximately 5-10 seconds. These restarts will mostly happen in the afternoon to not interfere with any bigger events taking place, but we will inform you via in-game notices.
- Some more skill-related fixing (client/server mismatches)
- Implementation of a new Unique alongside World Eater Karkadann, adjusting the purposes of Karkadann and said new Unique
Your Silkroad Chillout team